Upgrade Your Equipment By Using Our
SKI AND SNOWBOARD TRADE IN PROGRAM
This program is for Junior Equipment only.
How does the Ski/Snowboard Junior Trade-In Program work?
- The program is intended to get the proper size equipment every year by upgrading.
- When you buy your equipment, save your receipt.
- Come back to the store by April 30th next year and return your equipment in good condition*.
- We will issue a store credit of 100% on skis and bindings or 70% on snowboard and bindings,
valid at The Stable for purchasing your new equipment for the following season.
- Store credit can only be used to purchase a
new set of skis and bindings
new snowboard and bindings.
Skis: Receive 100% store credit on the purchase price of the ski and binding.
Snowboards: Receive 70% store credit on the purchase of a snowboard and binding. Binding is based on 70% of the purchase price of either the Burton Freestyle or Burton Grom binding.
Is there a charge to belong to the program?
- Skis: Yes, there is a $25 annual fee.
- Snowboards: No, the fee is waived.
When do I have to bring the equipment back?
- You have to return the equipment by April 30th
after the season to be eligible for the full amount of store credit.
- There is no store
credit if you bring the skis or snowboard back after April 30th. We need the equipment returned by April 30th so we can gauge our buying needs for next year.
may place the skis in our consignment shop and receive store credit for
80% of the consignment selling price.
- There can't be gouges in the base.
- The edges need to be intact.
- No chips or chunks out of the top sheet.
- The skis or snowboard can't be cracked or broken.
- "Use them, but don't abuse them."